Thursday, April 10, 2014

Paleo Week Four

Another week of Paleo.  My weight loss has slowed, but I feel great!  This week I worked on experimenting with new side recipes.

Asparagus with Roasted Red Peppers and Capers
I love Leftovers Weight Watchers Cookbook

1 Tbsp olive oil
1 lb asparagus
1/2 cup thinly sliced roasted red peppers
1 Tbsp capers
1 garlic clove minced
1/8 tsp black pepper

1. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.

2. Add 1 lb asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces, and cook, stirring often, until crisp-tender for about 5 minutes

3. Add roasted red peppers, capers, garlic, and black pepper.  Cook stirring constantly until heated through about 1 minute

2 WW points per serving

Summer Salad


It's starting to feel like summer out there and I made a yummy healthy salad.

Lettuce
Avocado
Strawberries
Grilled chicken
Light olive oil/vinegar

The weather is beautiful with a high in the 70s this week-- i'm going to try to get outside and exercise and garden :)  I need to work on my window boxes. Can't wait to put my winter coats away for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment