From The Gluten Free Home Maker- found on Pinterest
1 cup coconut flour
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
6 large eggs
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cup honey
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup fresh or thawed frozen blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 12 cup muffin tin
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, salt, and baking soda
3. In a smaller bowl, beat together with a fork the eggs, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla
4. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix with a hand mixer on medium speed for about one minute or until well combined.
5. Stir in the blueberries
6. Spoon the batter evenly into the muffin cups. Bake for 20-25 minutes
7. Let the muffins cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack or plate to cool completely.
Makes 12 muffins
Approximately 64 total WW points- 5 WW points per muffin.
These were very easy to make and I will definitely make them again! The batter was thicker than I had thought, but they turned out great! The blueberry muffins were moist and delicious :)