Thursday, March 6, 2014

Paleo Day One

One day down and so far so good!  I weighed myself this morning and took before pictures and measurements.  I can't wait to see the results in 6 weeks!  I drank a lot of water today and so far I feel great! I was even surprised that I wasn't hungry throughout the day.  It did help that I had protein with every meal, planned snacks, and drank a lot of water.

 Breakfast:
2 Eggs
1/2 Avocado - 2 oz
2 pieces of turkey bacon
Total of 8 WW points

Lunch:
4 oz canned tuna
1/2 Avocado - 2 oz
Total of 4 WW points

Snack:
1 oz of raw mixed nuts
Apple
Total of 5 WW points

Juice- carrots, pear, apple, lemon, cucumber, celery
Total of 3 WW points

Dinner:
Chicken- 5 oz
Vegetables- zucchini, yellow carrots, red peppers
Total of 5 WW points

Workout:
Purchased a new yoga mat as well as 3lb and 5lb weights. Did some core, arm, and leg workouts.

Bailey wanted to help me workout :)

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you! Was wondering when you drank your juice! I bought Mason jars and am starting Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mix it up- I usually have one a day and it varies when I drink my juice. Sometimes I drink it for breakfast- great way to start the day! If I have it for lunch, I will also eat something else- not enough to hold me over to dinner. Yesterday I had it more as a snack when I left work. Hope this helps!

      Delete