Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Getting fit

I am trying to loose weight, live a healthier life, and gain strength!  I joined Weight Watchers with my mom and it's great having that support system.  I also started taking work out classes 2-3 times a week! I've tried a YPump class that is all weight training and Zumba!  I was tired of going to the gym and just hopping on the elliptical for an hour.. the workout classes are great!  Having a scheduled time to be at the gym Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday is great- I don't plan anything else during those times and don't stress myself out on other days because i'm not working out.

 
You have to feel confident when working out- I like to wear bright workout shirts!

A new pair tennis shoes :)

Jawbone Up band
I've been wearing my Jawbone Up band to help motivate me to be more active.  This band tracks my steps per day and also my sleep patterns.  

Workout clothes: Lululemon
Shoes: New Balance

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment