12-6 inch corn tortillas
1 chicken breast cubed
1 red bell pepper chopped
A dash of chili powder
1/2 can refried beans
1 can Progresso light southwestern style vegetable soup
1/2 cup quick brown rice
4 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheese * I didn't use that much
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a skillet on medium/ high heat cook chicken, peppers, & the chili powder until the chicken is done.
3. Add the can of soup bring to a boil then add the rice reduce to simmer, cover, and cook for 10 minutes.
While it's simmering prepare tortillas
4. In a 9x13 casserole dish but 1 tablespoon of refried beans on the bottom layers of tortillas. I was able to get 6 on the bottom.
5. Mix in cream cheese to the skillet mixture and spread over the bottom layer of tortillas.
6. Top with tortillas and cheese.
Cook for 20-25 minutes.
Makes about 4 servings (really it depends how many corn tortillas are used)
WW Points 5
Calories: 275 per serving