Thursday, February 13, 2014

No-Bake Energy Bites

I was looking for a healthy dessert to satisfy my sweet tooth. :) A fellow swim coach suggested these tasty energy bites! 


Ingredients:
1 cup dry quick oats
1/2 cup ground flax seed or wheat germ
2/3 cups toasted coconut: I bought pre toasted coconut from Trader Joe's
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup chocolate chips: I used dark chocolate chips
1/3 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla

Directions:
Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl.

Chill for 30 minutes.

Using your hands, shape into balls. I have a cookie drop from pampered chef I used so 
they were all the same size. Store in an airtight container & enjoy all week!  

Average of 120 calories/ energy bite this depends on the brand of items used. 


~Allison


No comments:

Post a Comment